This former builder’s home at 1417 Fairfield Ave has all the design features any buyer could want! As you enter this Victorian ranch home you notice maple wood floors with cherry wood inlay as a border. The open floor plan, beautiful woodwork, arches and cutouts give the home unique character. Relax by one of 3 fireplaces in winter or in the screened in patio in summer. Entertain your friends and family in the large finished basement which has a separate pool room and craft room. Contact Rondi duPont for your private showing at (970) 401-0123 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Amazing detail in this luxurious home surrounded by open space at 5709 Aksarben Drive in Windsor! Open floor plan w/ formal dining & living, and cozy family room w/ fireplace. Enormous eat-in kitchen w/ ample cabinet& counter space, island w/ bar seating, and walk-in pantry. Main floor In-law suite, built in desk area, and huge mudroom. Gigantic master suite w/ luxury bath including dual head shower, soaker tub and his/hers walk-in closets. Bonus loft area, second master, plus tons of storage. Covered deck and beautiful views! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at (970) 673-7283 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Stunning Home in Fossil Ridge! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
We’ve seen some headlines recently that suggest home prices along the Front Range have peaked and are starting to decline.
When we dig in and do the research, this is what we find…
Home prices are still going up, just not as fast as they have been.
We’ve known that the double-digit appreciation that we’ve seen for the last several years could not be sustained and we expected the pace of appreciation to slow down.
So far in 2019, this is the case. Prices still going up, just not as fast.
It’s like running up stairs. Eventually you will get tired and you will need to start walking (but you’re still going up).
Headlines that suggest that prices have peaked and are falling create unrealistic expectations for buyers and give sellers a skewed perspective on the market.
Here are the numbers…
- Up 1.53% in Metro Denver
- Up 6.1% in Larimer County
- Up 5.1% in Weld County
Months of Inventory:
- 5 Months in Metro Denver
- 5 Months in Larimer County
- 4 Months in Weld County
- (Remember that 4-6 months of inventory represents a balanced market)
There has been an increase in Days on Market which means that homes are taking longer to sell. But the increase is measured in days, not months.
Here are those numbers…
Days on Market:
- Up 4 Days in Metro Denver
- Up 11 Days in Larimer County
- Up 3 Days in Weld County
So, be mindful of headlines that can be sensationalized and might suggest that the market is falling.
Bottom line, the market is going up, just not as fast as it was.
The post Get Real appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Move in ready ranch style home at 5644 Bexley Drive in Windsor with a beautiful completed backyard that’s better than new! Open floor plan with the kitchen and living room perfect for entertaining friends. Private master retreat to relax after a long day. Finished basement is a great space for the family room and additional bedrooms! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at (970) 673-7285 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Ranch Style Home in Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Welcome home to Windsor! This large 4 Bedroom, 2 & 3/4 Bath home at 834 Lakebrook Ct, features dramatic vaulted ceilings, laminate wood floors, over-sized 2 car garage, Office/Study, custom patio, a large cul-de-sac lot with green belt on 2 sides, and overlooks open space with mountain views. Windsor’s newest community park being built nearby. This is your opportunity to live in one of Northern Colorado’s most desirable communities. This is a Windermere Certified Listing. Contact Will Flowers or Natalie Abraham for your private showing at (970) 227-0640 or (970) 816-1347 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Home in the Heart of Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Do you want to find your perfect home for a fair price and make your move in a reasonable amount of time? With inventory lower than it was four months ago and buyers coming out of the woodwork to take advantage of the tax credit before it ends, you may want to think about what you can do to prepare so you’re ready to take action when the time is right for you.
We asked a few of our Windermere agents what top five pieces of advice they would give to a buyer in today’s market.
Top five by Bruce McKinnon Windermere Mukilteo
- Get pre-approved with a “known” lender.
- Learn the market. Pay attention to price per square foot, be realistic on pricing and observe short sales and foreclosures.
- Understand “showing” protocol such as scheduling viewing appointments and a respect for privacy.
- Identify your location preference. Initially focus your search there for efficient time utilization. Think about your ideal community, neighborhood and school district.
- Mini buying process overview. For example, to minimize surprises, get a five minute explanation of offer, inspection, appraisal, closing, etc. by a professional or two.
Top five by Erin Mitchell Windermere Bellevue Commons
- Work with a great agent that specializes in the area that you want to live. Meet with them prior to looking at homes to make sure you ‘fit’ each other’s personalities, they really listen to your wants and needs and that they ask you questions about what is important to you.
- Ask your agent for a good referral to a great loan officer. Call them now and get pre-approved.
- Make a top 10 list of the most important things you want in a home. If you find one that has at least eight of them, strongly consider the home.
- When you find a home that fits, your agent will run a market analysis to determine appropriate value. Value is not always price related.
- Write a good offer that includes a fair price, good terms and is realistic. If you want the house, buy it. If there is more than one offer, use an escalation clause in the offer.
Get pre-approved with a “known” Lender
Learn the market (e.g., price / sq ft, be realistic on pricing; short sale and foreclosure observations)
Understand “showing” protocol (e.g., appointments, respect for privacy)
Identify location preference (e.g., to initially focus search for efficient time utilization — community, neighborhood and school district – where possible)
Mini Buying process overview (e.g., 5 minutes – to minimize surprises — offer, inspection, appraisal, closing)
The post Top five words of advice for a buyer today appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This home at 5596 Osbourne Drive in Windsor offers an open floor plan with hardwood floors, granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and a finished basement. The main floor provides a spacious master suite, 5 piece master bath and two bedrooms. The basement has two additional bedrooms, full bathroom and a large rec room. Enjoy the outdoors on a sizable fenced in backyard on a corner lot.
Contact Natalie R. Abraham for more information or click below to view the photos and details, including price.
Better than new ranch style home at 657 Clarendon Dr in desirable Windshire Park! Enjoy mountain views from your front porch or relax in the peace and quiet of your backyard. New flooring, updated appliances and a new back splash for the kitchen, pride of ownership is in this home. Enjoy the neighborhood pool & park or enjoy walking on the neighborhood trails, the choice is yours. Full unfinished basement offers lots of options for expansion. Contact Jennifer Cuningham for your private showing at 970-646-1921 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Wonderful Mountain Views in Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Don’t miss this fantastic ranch home at 7404 Thistledown Dr featuring a brand new kitchen with Kitchen Aid appliances, extra cabinet & counter top space, under cabinet lighting, soft close hardware, double oven & more. Open floor plan with living room surround sound, main floor master & separate formal dining space/office. Large basement rec space & fantastic 8 chair theater room, perfect for entertaining. With one of the largest lots in the area and a beautiful deck, this home has it all! Contact Jacqueline Feil for your private showing at 970-402-7509 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Fantastic Home in Belmont Ridge! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
In the Highland Meadows community at 8131 Lighthouse Ln this home has a terriﬁc open layout with hardwood ﬂoors in the kitchen and an eating nook. Sprawling kitchen includes tons of cabinet/counter space and stainless steel appliances. Formal living spaces and huge master suite with 5 piece bath. Professionally ﬁnished basement. Beautiful landscaping and a spacious covered back patio for relaxing and enjoying the foothills and snow-capped mountains! Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Gorgeous Ranch Style Home in Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Find a New Home in Four Steps April 24, 2019Posted in Buying by Kenady Swan Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer or a current owner looking for a bigger home, the ideas below will help you better navigate that all-important first step: Finding a property that you like (and can afford). The search for a new home always starts out with a lot of excitement. But […]
- Windermere Launches “All in, for you” Branding Campaign April 23, 2019Posted in Windermere by Shelley Rossi Windermere Real Estate has officially launched a new branding campaign on the heels of the company’s brand refresh that was completed in 2018. The “All in, for you” campaign is the next step in bringing the refreshed Windermere brand to life by amplifying the company’s unique “why”. Told, in part, through stories generated […]
- 10 Tips to Minimize Stress When Selling Your Home April 22, 2019Posted in Selling by Guest Author When I was growing up, my family must have moved a dozen times. After the first few moves, we had it down to a science: timed out, scheduled, down to the last box. Despite our best efforts, plans would change, move-out and move-in days would shift, and the experience would stress the […]