Live in this smart and contemporary space at 832 Sycamore Street with great natural light, bamboo flooring and mature landscaping. This home has an office and formal dining room, modern hi-efficiency light fixtures, new windows, new kitchen cupboards, new siding and paint! Spacious front yard and private fenced backyard are ready for your design ideas. Close to Old Town Fort Collins & CSU. Enjoy this amazing private downtown location! Contact Kyle Basnar at (970) 481-5689 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Photo by letsbemates.com.au
Working from home is an aspiration for many of us, but to do so effectively takes effort. A disorganized space at home can be just as troublesome as a hectic office. The most disciplined telecommuters will tell you that you need a structured routine and organization to get into work mode.
Having a designated workspace helps you set the tone for your day. Even if you live in a small space, you need to find a balance between home and office. People who work from home often have a difficult time separating work hours from their non-work hours because it’s so easy to continue working late into the night. However, maintaining a balance and shutting down the computer is important for your overall wellbeing. These five tips can help you create the perfect home office:
- Natural Light – Study upon study tells us that natural light is needed to boost productivity and mood. Make sure to set your desk up as close to a window as you can. If being near a window isn’t an option, a natural light lamp is the next best thing. It helps balance your body clock and leaves you feeling rested and refreshed.
- To-Do List or Planner – Start each day off by making a to-do list outlining what you need to get done before the end of the workday. Make sure to set a realistic time frame in which all of that should be completed, so you can check each one off the list and feel immense accomplishment once you’ve completed them all.
- Storage – If you have a big enough space, put in a large bookshelf where you can organize everything (think storage boxes). It reduces clutter and looks stylish. Using your walls and cabinetry is the most efficient use of space.
- Calendar – Many people tend to rely on digital calendars these days because of their convenience. When all of your devices sync together and pop up with reminders, you never have to worry about missing an appointment. However, many people find that it helps to keep a paper calendar handy too so you can easily view your whole month at a glance.
- Space for Inspiration – It doesn’t matter what field you work in, having a source of inspiration in your workspace is essential. Whether it’s a photo of your family, your dream car, or that vacation you’ve been dying to take, having that inspiration right in front of you provides a constant reminder of why you do what you do.
This two story home at 821 Snowy Plain boasts beautiful hardwood floors and soaring ceilings allowing for tons of natural light. Upstairs is complete with 2 spacious bedrooms and a large master retreat. The finished basement features a large rec room with surround sound, 1 additional bedroom and a 3/4 bath. Fully fenced yard and a large trex deck with remote control for season shade! Contact Kyle Basnar at (970) 481-5689 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Two-Story Home! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This charming 1940’s ranch bungalow at 2806 Laporte Ave has quaint old town character and has loads of natural light, original hardwood floors throughout, built-in cabinets, large laundry room/mud room. Newer water heater, interior paint, roof and updated electrical. Convenient location with easy access to downtown, City Park, golf course, foothills and the CSU campus. Outside City limits, no HOA. First American Home Warranty included. Contact Kelly Swift for your private showing at (970) 310-4876 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Immaculate home at 2584 Anemonie Dr in West Loveland. High ceilings, lots of natural light, and modern colors top off this inviting home. Large kitchen with eat in area, walk in closets, and master bathroom all make this home fantastic to live in! Enjoy the well taken care of fenced backyard for a BBQ, or entertain in the big finished (and permitted!) basement space. Easy access to open space & the foothills and Mariana Butte golf course. Wood floors, upgraded tile floors, & wood blinds are all touches you’ll notice! Contact Paul Hunter for your private showing at (970) 673-7285 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Two Story Home in West Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This partially furnished home in the Sunﬂower 55+ community at 938 Pleasure Dr comes with tons of natural light, skylights and is wonderfully decorated and ready for move-in. Enjoy the 2 patios and the covered front porch with mountain views! The kitchen has a large eat-in area and beautiful maple cabinetry. Master bedroom has a large attached bathroom and walk-in closet. Living in sunﬂower includes access to the clubhouse’s amenities and weekly group activities & fun events. Contact Aaron Pearson for your private showing at 970-646-3035 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Colorado Real Estate Market Update July 30, 2019The following analysis of the Metro Denver & Northern Colorado real estate market (which now includes Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Park counties) is provided by Windermere Real Estate Chief Economist Matthew Gardner. We hope that this information may assist you with making better-informed real estate decisions. For further information about the housing market in your […]
- Protect Your Home With Homeowners Insurance July 26, 2019In addition to providing shelter and comfort, our home is often our single greatest asset, and it’s important that we protect that precious investment. Most homeowners realize the importance of homeowner’s insurance in safeguarding the value of a home. However, what they may not know is that about two-thirds of all homeowners are under-insured. According to […]
- Extend the Life of your Roof July 24, 2019Your roof is one of the most important and expensive assets of your home, but no other element is quite as valuable. While the average lifespan of a roof is about 15 years, careful homeowners can extend the life of their homes without enduring too many hardships. Take a look at these three quick maintenance tips […]