This ranch style home at 2318 Firstview Dr is on a quiet street with large trees and has no HOA. Inside has 2 separate living areas, office, and an open kitchen. The large backyard features a covered patio, raised flower beds, and privacy – a little outdoor oasis, perfect to drink your morning coffee or to have friends over to BBQ. Large insulated and heated 2-car garage. Brand new roof. Home has been pre-inspected. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Did you know the average price appreciation over the long term, according to the Federal Housing Finance Authority (who’s been studying this for 40+ years) is…
· 5.63% per year for Metro Denver
· 5.35% per year for Larimer County
· 4.5% per year for Weld County
If you want to be totally clear on all the stats, facts and trends in Colorado real estate so that you know what the future value of your home looks like, watch this video.
This is a complimentary service for our clients and friends.
The post Did You Know? appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This home at 2707 Greenland Dr boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, finished basement and a 2 car garage. Enjoy your morning coffee in the relaxing sun-room just off of the kitchen. In the winter, retreat to the basement to unwind in front of the wood burning fireplace. The backyard is fully fenced with an additional shed to store all of the lawn maintenance equipment. Located close to Lake Loveland and the Benson Sculpture Park. Contact Rondi duPont for your private showing at 970-401-0123 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Lovely Brick Ranch Style Home in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
The following analysis of the Metro Denver & Northern Colorado real estate market (which now includes Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Park Counties) is provided by Windermere Real Estate Chief Economist Matthew Gardner. We hope that this information may assist you with making better-informed real estate decisions. For further information about the housing market in your area, please don’t hesitate to contact your Windermere agent.
Colorado continues to see very strong job growth, adding 72,800 non-agricultural jobs over the past 12 months—an impressive increase of 2.7%. Through the first five months of 2018, the state added an average of 7,300 new jobs per month. I expect this growth to continue through the remainder of the year, resulting in about 80,000 new jobs in 2018.
In May, the state unemployment rate was 2.8%. This is slightly above the 2.6% we saw a year ago but still represents a remarkably low level. Unemployment remains either stable or is dropping in all the markets contained in this report, with the lowest reported rates in Fort Collins and Boulder, where just 2.2% of the labor force was actively looking for work. The highest unemployment rate was in Grand Junction, which came in at 3.1%.
HOME SALES ACTIVITY
- In the second quarter of 2018, 17,769 homes sold—a drop of 2.4% compared to the second quarter of 2017.
- Sales rose in 5 of the 11 counties contained in this report, with Gilpin County sales rising by an impressive 10.7% compared to second quarter of last year. There were also noticeable increases in Clear Creek and Weld Counties. Sales fell the most in Park County but, as this is a relatively small area, I see no great cause for concern at this time.
- Slowing sales activity is to be expected given the low levels of available homes for sale in many of the counties contained in this report. That said, we did see some significant increases in listing activity in Denver and Larimer Counties. This should translate into increasing sales through the summer months.
- The takeaway here is that sales growth is being hobbled by a general lack of homes for sale, and due to a drop in housing demand.
- With strong economic growth and a persistent lack of inventory, prices continue to trend higher. The average home price in the region rose
9.8% year-over-year to $479,943.
- The smallest price gains in the region were in Park County, though the increase there was still a respectable 7%.
- Appreciation was strongest in Clear Creek and Gilpin Counties, where prices rose by 28.9% and 26%, respectively. All other counties in this report saw gains above the long-term average.
- Although there was some growth in listings, the ongoing imbalance between supply and demand persists, driving home prices higher.
DAYS ON MARKET
- The average number of days it took to sell a home remained at the same level as a year ago.
- The length of time it took to sell a home dropped in most markets contained in this report. Gilpin County saw a very significant jump in days on market, but this can be attributed to the fact that it is a very small area which makes it prone to severe swings.
- In the second quarter of 2018, it took an average of 24 days to sell a home. Of note is Adams County, where it took an average of only 10 days to sell a home.
- Housing demand remains very strong and all the markets in this report continue to be in dire need of additional inventory to satisfy demand.
This speedometer reflects the state of the region’s real estate market using housing inventory, price gains, home sales, interest rates, and larger economic factors.
For the second quarter of 2018, I have moved the needle very slightly towards buyers as a few counties actually saw inventories rise. However, while I expect to see listings increase in the coming months, for now, the housing market continues to heavily favor sellers.
Matthew Gardner is the Chief Economist for Windermere Real Estate, specializing in residential market analysis, commercial/industrial market analysis, financial analysis, and land use and regional economics. He is the former Principal of Gardner Economics, and has more than 30 years of professional experience both in the U.S. and U.K.
The post Colorado Real Estate Market Update appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
It’s called “At Least List”
It measures how active the market is by tracking the number of single family homes that sell for at least list price.
Because of the demand in our market, many homes sell for list price or higher.
So here’s the latest based on closings so far in the month of July…
The percentage of single family homes selling for at least list price:
- Fort Collins = 58%
- Loveland = 67%
- Windsor = 55%
- Greeley = 75%
Based on these numbers, homes that are priced right, and positioned right in the market will attain the price the seller wants (or higher).
To see the whole story about our market along with other stats and trends, watch the recording of Tuesday’s Windermere Workshop right here.
The post At Least List appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This bright and open ﬂoor plan at 362 E 40th St just feels good from the moment you walk in. Well maintained, convenient location, and ready to move into! Big ticket items are all newer – roof, AC, furnace, and kitchen appliances. Features include vaulted ceilings, gas ﬁreplace, wood ﬂoors, spacious master w/large walk-in closet, fenced back yard w/raised garden beds and sprinkler system, and a nice pergola covering a large back patio. Basement is ready for future expansion. Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Fantastic Move in Ready Home in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This move in ready home at 2821 W Redbud Dr is a must see! Updated in all the right areas! The large family room opens to a bright dining room and kitchen. Laminate hardwood ﬂoors throughout living areas. Additional formal living area and large heated sun-room. Beautiful professionally landscaped fully fenced backyard features a covered patio, pond, large shade trees, sprinkler system, storage shed and large RV parking area. Contact Kelly Swift for your private showing at 970-310-4876 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Updated Ranch Style Home in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This boutique 16.85 acre fenced horse property at 1750 N County Rd 29 includes an all-brick ranch style home, large shop with private office perfect for in home business and 3-stall barn with tack room. Updated kitchen, large island w granite, hardwood floors, two master suites on the main level, partially finished basement, unfinished loft for storage. This is Colorado Living at its finest with views & abundant wildlife in every direction. Contact Chris Guillan for your private showing at 970-310-9357 for more information or click the link below for more details.
936 Ptarmigan Circle at the end of the cul-de-sac in Northeast Loveland this home features a newer furnace, AC, water heater, and roof. Kitchen and bathrooms remodeled a couple of years ago. Fully ﬁnished basement features an entertainment room and a large bedroom suite. The backyard comes with a covered porch, horseshoe pit, large & beautiful chicken coop, mature landscaping, and NO HOA! Contact Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-691-0056 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Adorable Ranch Style Home in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
If a real estate buyer walks into one of our offices in Northern Colorado and tells us they are looking for a single-family home under $300,000, unfortunately there will not be many properties to choose from. Depending on where they are looking the choices may be very limited.
Here is a list of the number of single-family homes currently for sale (excluding manufactured homes) in Northern Colorado:
- Fort Collins = 0
- Loveland = 7
- Windsor = 0
- Wellington = 0
- Timnath = 0
- Greeley = 27
- Evans = 8
- Milliken = 2
If our active market has you thinking about investing in real estate in Northern Colorado. Check this out…
Grab a copy of our Investment Kit so you can see the simple steps to get started without stress or complication. Email us at email@example.com and we will send you a video which clarifies the process and our Investment Checklist so you can see what to do first.
The post Under $300,000 appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- A Beginner’s Guide to Managing a Remodel January 18, 2019Browsing photos and ideas can be a fun part of creating your dream room. But making your designs a reality also takes smart planning and organization. Project management is an essential part of remodeling, and there’s nothing like the feeling of implementing a plan to create something new and beautiful. These tips can help you […]
- Selling Your Home? Go Through This Safety Checklist With Your Real Estate Agent January 16, 2019Selling your home can be stressful for many reasons. Not only are you trying to get the best financial return on your investment, but you might also be working on a tight deadline. There’s also the pressure to keep your home clean and organized at all times for prospective buyers. One thing you can be […]
- Affordable Tips To Up Your Home’s Curb Appeal January 14, 2019You’ll never have a second chance at a first impression, so let’s make it count! When it comes to upping your home’s curb appeal, there are plenty of small changes you can make that have a big impact. And best of all, you don’t need to call in the pros or spend a fortune […]