This beautiful ranch style home at 1390 Settlers Dr has a spacious and open floor plan with enough bedrooms and bonus space for all of your needs. A large flagstone patio in the front and concrete patio in the back offer lots of options for spending time outdoors. The enclosed sun-room allows you to enjoy all 300+ days of sunshine Colorado has to offer. The front bonus room could be used as a study or formal dining room, which ever works best for your lifestyle. Contact Anali Siegle for your private showing at (970) 829-8818 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Here are some interesting stats from our friends at Metro Study who study new home activity along the Front Range.
• New home starts are up 14% compared to last year – this is really good news and is helping to relieve the shortage of housing inventory
• Every product type saw an increase in starts compared to last year (single family, town-home and condominium)
• Condominiums saw the largest increase in starts by a long shot, up 112% over last year- this is excellent news for first time buyers and those looking for product in lower price ranges.
The post What’s Starting? appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This beautiful open concept home at 1125 N 2nd St on two lots features spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, separate study, rec room, flex space and lots of indoor and outdoor storage. Fenced-in backyard features mature landscape, enclosed gardening area, North facing deck, West facing covered patio, and basketball court. NO HOA! Contact Suzi Espinoza for your private showing at 970-652-1394 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This single family home at 303 Tahoe Dr built in 2017 offers an open floor plan with wood floors, granite counter tops in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances, a main floor study and mud room. Laundry is located on the 2nd floor with a large master suite, 5 piece master bath and three additional bedrooms. There is room to grow in a full unfinished basement plus a spacious fenced backyard on a corner lot. Call Natalie Abraham for your private showing at 970-815-1347 or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Mountain Views in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This beautiful home in Fort Collins at 1309 Saint Croix Pl features an open ﬂoor plan with vaulted ceilings and a large kitchen. You’ll ﬁnd hardwood ﬂoors, a gas ﬁreplace and the study with french doors to be a classy touch. The 5-piece bath accentuates the spacious master suite. Sprawling backyard and deck for relaxing and entertaining. Not to mention plenty of storage space. Call Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 or click the link below for more details.
The post Charming Home in Stanton Creek! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- A Beginner’s Guide to Managing a Remodel January 18, 2019Browsing photos and ideas can be a fun part of creating your dream room. But making your designs a reality also takes smart planning and organization. Project management is an essential part of remodeling, and there’s nothing like the feeling of implementing a plan to create something new and beautiful. These tips can help you […]
- Selling Your Home? Go Through This Safety Checklist With Your Real Estate Agent January 16, 2019Selling your home can be stressful for many reasons. Not only are you trying to get the best financial return on your investment, but you might also be working on a tight deadline. There’s also the pressure to keep your home clean and organized at all times for prospective buyers. One thing you can be […]
- Affordable Tips To Up Your Home’s Curb Appeal January 14, 2019You’ll never have a second chance at a first impression, so let’s make it count! When it comes to upping your home’s curb appeal, there are plenty of small changes you can make that have a big impact. And best of all, you don’t need to call in the pros or spend a fortune […]