This custom ranch home at 1612 Streamside Drive in Fort Collins is on a sprawling 1.71 acre lot abutting Fossil Creek Wetlands Natural Area. Formal dining room, master suite on main floor, cozy study, large eat-in gourmet kitchen, great room with fireplace, and a finished walk-out basement. New roof, new paint and beautiful hickory floors. Huge rec room with wet bar space. Home is handicap accessible with hidden wheelchair accommodations. Built in elevator for both floors. 2,000 SQ FT shop can be built on lot with a private drive. Contact Kyle Basnar at (970) 481-5689 for your private showing for more information or click the link below for more details.
Main level master living at it’s finest at 3043 Magnetic Dr in Loveland. Formal and kitchen dining areas, butler’s pantry, granite counter tops and wood flooring are some of the luxury features in the kitchen/dining areas. 3 upper level bedrooms, upper level study w/ French doors and a large loft area. A/C, whole home humidifier, 8 ft garage doors, garage service and opener w/keypad. Professionally landscaped yard with stunning cedar pergola, extended patio and abundant perennials. Contact Tricia Muraguri for your private showing at (970) 217-6345 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Two-Story Home in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Welcome home to Windsor! This large 4 Bedroom, 2 & 3/4 Bath home at 834 Lakebrook Ct, features dramatic vaulted ceilings, laminate wood floors, over-sized 2 car garage, Office/Study, custom patio, a large cul-de-sac lot with green belt on 2 sides, and overlooks open space with mountain views. Windsor’s newest community park being built nearby. This is your opportunity to live in one of Northern Colorado’s most desirable communities. This is a Windermere Certified Listing. Contact Will Flowers or Natalie Abraham for your private showing at (970) 227-0640 or (970) 816-1347 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Home in the Heart of Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This beautiful ranch style home at 1390 Settlers Dr has a spacious and open floor plan with enough bedrooms and bonus space for all of your needs. A large flagstone patio in the front and concrete patio in the back offer lots of options for spending time outdoors. The enclosed sun-room allows you to enjoy all 300+ days of sunshine Colorado has to offer. The front bonus room could be used as a study or formal dining room, which ever works best for your lifestyle. Contact Anali Siegle for your private showing at (970) 829-8818 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Here are some interesting stats from our friends at Metro Study who study new home activity along the Front Range.
• New home starts are up 14% compared to last year – this is really good news and is helping to relieve the shortage of housing inventory
• Every product type saw an increase in starts compared to last year (single family, town-home and condominium)
• Condominiums saw the largest increase in starts by a long shot, up 112% over last year- this is excellent news for first time buyers and those looking for product in lower price ranges.
The post What’s Starting? appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This beautiful open concept home at 1125 N 2nd St on two lots features spacious bedrooms and bathrooms, separate study, rec room, flex space and lots of indoor and outdoor storage. Fenced-in backyard features mature landscape, enclosed gardening area, North facing deck, West facing covered patio, and basketball court. NO HOA! Contact Suzi Espinoza for your private showing at 970-652-1394 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This single family home at 303 Tahoe Dr built in 2017 offers an open floor plan with wood floors, granite counter tops in the kitchen and stainless steel appliances, a main floor study and mud room. Laundry is located on the 2nd floor with a large master suite, 5 piece master bath and three additional bedrooms. There is room to grow in a full unfinished basement plus a spacious fenced backyard on a corner lot. Call Natalie Abraham for your private showing at 970-815-1347 or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Mountain Views in Loveland! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This beautiful home in Fort Collins at 1309 Saint Croix Pl features an open ﬂoor plan with vaulted ceilings and a large kitchen. You’ll ﬁnd hardwood ﬂoors, a gas ﬁreplace and the study with french doors to be a classy touch. The 5-piece bath accentuates the spacious master suite. Sprawling backyard and deck for relaxing and entertaining. Not to mention plenty of storage space. Call Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 or click the link below for more details.
The post Charming Home in Stanton Creek! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Colorado Real Estate Market Update July 30, 2019The following analysis of the Metro Denver & Northern Colorado real estate market (which now includes Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Park counties) is provided by Windermere Real Estate Chief Economist Matthew Gardner. We hope that this information may assist you with making better-informed real estate decisions. For further information about the housing market in your […]
- Protect Your Home With Homeowners Insurance July 26, 2019In addition to providing shelter and comfort, our home is often our single greatest asset, and it’s important that we protect that precious investment. Most homeowners realize the importance of homeowner’s insurance in safeguarding the value of a home. However, what they may not know is that about two-thirds of all homeowners are under-insured. According to […]
- Extend the Life of your Roof July 24, 2019Your roof is one of the most important and expensive assets of your home, but no other element is quite as valuable. While the average lifespan of a roof is about 15 years, careful homeowners can extend the life of their homes without enduring too many hardships. Take a look at these three quick maintenance tips […]