CoreLogic produces one of the most respected and widely-used home price index reports in the United States.
They track home price appreciation in the largest markets across the Country.
Here are the highlights from their most recent report:
- Home prices are up 9.2% Nationally
- This is the highest increase since February, 2014
- Denver ranks fourth among the largest 10 cities
- Denver’s appreciation was 8.8% over the last year
- Phoenix was first at 13.7%
The post Latest Ranking appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.