The post Charming Ranch Home in Windsor! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This impeccably cared for home 7407 Rosecroft Dr situated on .3 acres with a fenced yard in Belmont Ridge awaits. The gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom ranch home features a Great room with a vaulted ceiling, a formal dining room, breakfast nook and 3 car garage. The master retreat showcases a double sided fireplace, adjoining a 5 piece master bathroom, with a beautifully finished river rock shower. Entertain friends and family in the finished basement which is plumbed for a wet bar. This home is better than NEW! Call Rondi duPont for a private showing or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Ranch Style Home on .3 Acres appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Adorable home at 941 Columbine on large lot comes with new Champion siding & windows, heated/insulated garage with new garage door, new furnace/air conditioning, new gas range and dishwasher, fresh paint, 2 sheds – one is a workshop! Off-street RV parking, established landscaping, no HOA. Enjoy an easy walk to the library, Tozer Elementary School, and neighborhood park. Outdoor deck is wired for a hot tub! The backyard has a large deck, fire pit, and a fenced in garden! Call Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-310-9357 or click the link below for more details.
The post Adorable Home with a Great Backyard! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Here are some fun facts about 2017…
- $4.6 billion of residential real estate was sold in Larimer and Weld Counties. ($2.8 in Larimer and $1.8 in Weld). This volume is double what is was in 2012.
- There were 7,091 residential sales in Larimer County and 5,442, in Weld County.
- On average, it took 53 days to sell a home in Larimer County and 49 days in Weld County. In 2012 it took about 25 days longer to sell a home.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Colorado Real Estate Market Update November 3, 2017ECONOMIC OVERVIEW Colorado added 45,800 non-agricultural jobs over the past 12 months, a growth rate of 1.8%. Within the metropolitan market areas included in this report, annual employment growth was seen in all areas other than Grand Junction (where employment was stable) with substantial growth seen in Fort Collins (4.6%) and Greeley (3.5%). In August, […]
- #YourStoryIsOurStory: Taking the Time to Make the Right Move September 30, 2017When Gordy was offered a promotion, he and his wife Linda would need to relocate and give up their custom home. It wouldn’t be easy, but lucky for them, they found Windermere Real Estate agent, Dawn Hardman. Over the course of a year, Dawn and Linda spent a lot of time together. Dawn took on the role of host to her new […]
- Windermere Foundation Has Donated Nearly $1,000,000 This Year! September 29, 2017Thanks to the generosity of Windermere agents and the community, the Windermere Foundation collected over $903,500 in donations through the second quarter of 2017. This is an increase of 10 percent compared to this time last year! Individual contributions and fundraisers accounted for 62 percent of the donations, while 38 percent came from donations through Windermere agent […]