This well-maintained 3 bedroom home at 1703 Falcon Ridge Dr in the popular Linden Park neighborhood! Featuring a wide-open floor plan with high, vaulted ceilings and beautiful wood floors, your new home is super clean and move-in ready. Formal living room and family room with fireplace. Spacious kitchen with plenty of counter space. Unfinished basement for future expansion! Low maintenance back yard and landscaping for outdoor entertaining and relaxing! Contact Jon Holsten for your private showing at 970-237-2752 for more information or click the link below for more details.
This just in…
For the month of April, the average price of a home in the city of Boulder was $1,247,000. This is according to the latest from our IRES MLS system.
If you want to own a home about an hour down the road in another really nice college town and get a 66% discount, you may want to check out Fort Collins
Yes, despite the recent uptick in prices here locally, we are still a bargain compared to Boulder. Here are median single-family prices for our markets and their relative price to Boulder:
- Fort Collins = $414,237 (66.8% off)
- Loveland = $360,150 (71.1% off)
- Greeley = $290,000 (76.7% off)
- Windsor = $306,450 (75.4% off)
Grab a copy of our Investment Kit so you can see the simple steps to get started without stress or complication. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a video which clarifies the process and our Investment Checklist so you can see what to do first.
The post 66% Off! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
We now measure inventory levels in terms of days.
Typically we measure in months. For instance, a “balanced market” is when there is 4 to 6 months of inventory currently for sale. Meaning that, in a balanced market, it would take 4 to 6 months to sell every home that is currently on the market.
Anything less than 4 months is a seller’s market. Certainly, when we measure in days, we are in an extreme seller’s market.
Today the Greeley market has 18 days of inventory, Fort Collins has 27 days, Loveland has 30, and Windsor has 51.
These are all lower than a year ago. For example, Greeley at this time last year had 27 days of inventory.
But this statistic can be misleading. Sometimes people assume that the extreme seller’s market applies to all price ranges and all locations.
Not true. When we drill down we find sub-patterns that are revealing. For example, homes in Loveland priced over $500,000 have 3 months of inventory and homes in Fort Collins over $750,000 have 5 months.
Because inventory levels tend to increase as prices increase, there becomes a distinct advantage for the move-up buyer. Today, many people can sell in an extreme seller’s market and move up to a price range with less competition and more selection.
The post 18 Days appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This impeccably cared for home 7407 Rosecroft Dr situated on .3 acres with a fenced yard in Belmont Ridge awaits. The gorgeous 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom ranch home features a Great room with a vaulted ceiling, a formal dining room, breakfast nook and 3 car garage. The master retreat showcases a double sided fireplace, adjoining a 5 piece master bathroom, with a beautifully finished river rock shower. Entertain friends and family in the finished basement which is plumbed for a wet bar. This home is better than NEW! Call Rondi duPont for a private showing or click the link below for more details.
The post Beautiful Ranch Style Home on .3 Acres appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Immaculate 5 bdrm home on 3209 Ambush Dr in Wellington’s popular Buffalo Creek neighborhood! This fabulous property features numerous custom upgrades, to include the expanded kitchen with alder-wood cabinets, tile back-splash and large pantry. The open floor plan boasts vaulted ceilings and plenty of bright sunlight! Professionally finished basement. Large front porch, back yard patio and mature landscaping makes relaxing and entertaining a blast! 3 car garage with epoxy finished floor. Simply stunning! Call Jon Holsten for a private showing or click the link below for more details.
The post Immaculate 5 Bedroom Home! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Adorable home at 941 Columbine on large lot comes with new Champion siding & windows, heated/insulated garage with new garage door, new furnace/air conditioning, new gas range and dishwasher, fresh paint, 2 sheds – one is a workshop! Off-street RV parking, established landscaping, no HOA. Enjoy an easy walk to the library, Tozer Elementary School, and neighborhood park. Outdoor deck is wired for a hot tub! The backyard has a large deck, fire pit, and a fenced in garden! Call Meagan Griesel for your private showing at 970-310-9357 or click the link below for more details.
The post Adorable Home with a Great Backyard! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
BEAUTIFULLY maintained home at 2509 Tulane Dr, just a block from O’Dea Elementary. Permitted addition makes this home almost 2,400 square feet. Wood floors on the main floor in fantastic condition, open kitchen to the living room. Newer style vinyl windows throughout, new roof in 2015, new carpet in most rooms, and a brand new furnace! Landscaping is as close to perfect as it can get. Large office, study and recreation room with its own access to the backyard. An amazing opportunity under $400,000 in South College Heights! Call Paul Hunter for a private showing or click the link below for more details.
The post Quaint Home with Amazing Landscaping! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Another Windermere Certified Listing is under contract within days of hitting the market!
Classic Old Town bungalow on a great sized lot! Alley parking as well as off street parking in the front. Charming family room fireplace. Great Old Town value.
Call Paul Hunter for more details or for a private consultation about your home’s current value. You can reach him at (970) 673-7285.
The post Charming Old Town Bungalow appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
This 5 bedroom updated retreat sits on a huge lot backing to open space and a straight shot at Longs Peak.
Boasting a wide-open floor plan, this home has a large kitchen with granite, tile and lots of cabinet space. The vaulted great room and separate dining area provide plenty of room for entertaining and relaxing. Main floor master suite. Large loft with 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a finished basement below. New carpet and paint inside and out. 3 car garage. For more information, visit: http://holstenrealestate.com/listing/76531317 or call Jon Holsten at (970) 237-2752.
Here are some fun facts about 2017…
- $4.6 billion of residential real estate was sold in Larimer and Weld Counties. ($2.8 in Larimer and $1.8 in Weld). This volume is double what is was in 2012.
- There were 7,091 residential sales in Larimer County and 5,442, in Weld County.
- On average, it took 53 days to sell a home in Larimer County and 49 days in Weld County. In 2012 it took about 25 days longer to sell a home.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Colorado Real Estate Market Update July 31, 2018The following analysis of the Metro Denver & Northern Colorado real estate market (which now includes Clear Creek, Gilpin, and Park Counties) is provided by Windermere Real Estate Chief Economist Matthew Gardner. We hope that this information may assist you with making better-informed real estate decisions. For further information about the housing market in your […]
- Colorado Real Estate Market Update November 3, 2017ECONOMIC OVERVIEW Colorado added 45,800 non-agricultural jobs over the past 12 months, a growth rate of 1.8%. Within the metropolitan market areas included in this report, annual employment growth was seen in all areas other than Grand Junction (where employment was stable) with substantial growth seen in Fort Collins (4.6%) and Greeley (3.5%). In August, […]
- #YourStoryIsOurStory: Taking the Time to Make the Right Move September 30, 2017When Gordy was offered a promotion, he and his wife Linda would need to relocate and give up their custom home. It wouldn’t be easy, but lucky for them, they found Windermere Real Estate agent, Dawn Hardman. Over the course of a year, Dawn and Linda spent a lot of time together. Dawn took on the role of host to her new […]