This well-maintained home at 1112 101st Ave Ct is located in West Greeley in the Promontory neighborhood. With easy access to Loveland, Windsor and Ft. Collins, this is the perfect starter home or income property. This West facing house has new quartz counter tops, subway tile back splash, maple cabinets, and traditional hickory ﬂoors in the kitchen and in the entryway. Contact Lindsey Crisanti for your private showing at 970-420-4498 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Did you know the average price appreciation over the long term, according to the Federal Housing Finance Authority (who’s been studying this for 40+ years) is…
· 5.63% per year for Metro Denver
· 5.35% per year for Larimer County
· 4.5% per year for Weld County
If you want to be totally clear on all the stats, facts and trends in Colorado real estate so that you know what the future value of your home looks like, watch this video.
This is a complimentary service for our clients and friends.
The post Did You Know? appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
It’s called “At Least List”
It measures how active the market is by tracking the number of single family homes that sell for at least list price.
Because of the demand in our market, many homes sell for list price or higher.
So here’s the latest based on closings so far in the month of July…
The percentage of single family homes selling for at least list price:
- Fort Collins = 58%
- Loveland = 67%
- Windsor = 55%
- Greeley = 75%
Based on these numbers, homes that are priced right, and positioned right in the market will attain the price the seller wants (or higher).
To see the whole story about our market along with other stats and trends, watch the recording of Tuesday’s Windermere Workshop right here.
The post At Least List appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Well maintained home on large private lot at 2164 Buena Vista Dr in the desired Cascade Park neighborhood. Walking distance from shopping, parks, and Centennial pool. This turn key home with upgrade potential features spacious bedrooms with hardwood ﬂoors, eat-in kitchen, updated dining room and bathrooms, fully fenced yard and mature landscaping. Brand new roof with transferable warranty and no HOA! Contact Suzi Espinoza for your private showing at 970-652-1394 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Quaint Home on a Large Lot in Greeley! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
If a real estate buyer walks into one of our offices in Northern Colorado and tells us they are looking for a single-family home under $300,000, unfortunately there will not be many properties to choose from. Depending on where they are looking the choices may be very limited.
Here is a list of the number of single-family homes currently for sale (excluding manufactured homes) in Northern Colorado:
- Fort Collins = 0
- Loveland = 7
- Windsor = 0
- Wellington = 0
- Timnath = 0
- Greeley = 27
- Evans = 8
- Milliken = 2
If our active market has you thinking about investing in real estate in Northern Colorado. Check this out…
Grab a copy of our Investment Kit so you can see the simple steps to get started without stress or complication. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a video which clarifies the process and our Investment Checklist so you can see what to do first.
The post Under $300,000 appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- Four Holiday Decor Trends We’re Excited About This Winter December 17, 2018The holiday season is here and for many of us, that means it’s time to deck the halls. If you’re looking for some inspiration and a place to start, here are some ideas that are certain to get everyone in the spirit. A Tree of a Different Color Photo Credit: Left – Lushome, Center – HGTV, […]
- Bringing Your Plants Inside for Winter December 14, 2018Winters in many parts of the Western U.S. can easily see temperatures that dip down below freezing. For many gardening homeowners, this can be troublesome when precious plants are concerned. Covering your plants with sheets may not be enough to save a plant from succumbing to freezing temperatures. Check out these ways to bring your […]
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Hiring a Contractor December 13, 2018Constructing or remodeling a home is a complex, expensive endeavor. Ideally, everything goes as planned, and when the dust clears, the homeowner can settle in and enjoy the new home — and never think about the building process again. But what happens when, nine months after the owner moves in, the floor develops a crack, […]