This well-maintained home at 1112 101st Ave Ct is located in West Greeley in the Promontory neighborhood. With easy access to Loveland, Windsor and Ft. Collins, this is the perfect starter home or income property. This West facing house has new quartz counter tops, subway tile back splash, maple cabinets, and traditional hickory ﬂoors in the kitchen and in the entryway. Contact Lindsey Crisanti for your private showing at 970-420-4498 for more information or click the link below for more details.
Did you know the average price appreciation over the long term, according to the Federal Housing Finance Authority (who’s been studying this for 40+ years) is…
· 5.63% per year for Metro Denver
· 5.35% per year for Larimer County
· 4.5% per year for Weld County
If you want to be totally clear on all the stats, facts and trends in Colorado real estate so that you know what the future value of your home looks like, watch this video.
This is a complimentary service for our clients and friends.
The post Did You Know? appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
It’s called “At Least List”
It measures how active the market is by tracking the number of single family homes that sell for at least list price.
Because of the demand in our market, many homes sell for list price or higher.
So here’s the latest based on closings so far in the month of July…
The percentage of single family homes selling for at least list price:
- Fort Collins = 58%
- Loveland = 67%
- Windsor = 55%
- Greeley = 75%
Based on these numbers, homes that are priced right, and positioned right in the market will attain the price the seller wants (or higher).
To see the whole story about our market along with other stats and trends, watch the recording of Tuesday’s Windermere Workshop right here.
The post At Least List appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Well maintained home on large private lot at 2164 Buena Vista Dr in the desired Cascade Park neighborhood. Walking distance from shopping, parks, and Centennial pool. This turn key home with upgrade potential features spacious bedrooms with hardwood ﬂoors, eat-in kitchen, updated dining room and bathrooms, fully fenced yard and mature landscaping. Brand new roof with transferable warranty and no HOA! Contact Suzi Espinoza for your private showing at 970-652-1394 for more information or click the link below for more details.
The post Quaint Home on a Large Lot in Greeley! appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
If a real estate buyer walks into one of our offices in Northern Colorado and tells us they are looking for a single-family home under $300,000, unfortunately there will not be many properties to choose from. Depending on where they are looking the choices may be very limited.
Here is a list of the number of single-family homes currently for sale (excluding manufactured homes) in Northern Colorado:
- Fort Collins = 0
- Loveland = 7
- Windsor = 0
- Wellington = 0
- Timnath = 0
- Greeley = 27
- Evans = 8
- Milliken = 2
If our active market has you thinking about investing in real estate in Northern Colorado. Check this out…
Grab a copy of our Investment Kit so you can see the simple steps to get started without stress or complication. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a video which clarifies the process and our Investment Checklist so you can see what to do first.
The post Under $300,000 appeared first on Fort Collins Real Estate | Fort Collins Homes for Sale & Property Search.
Contact Us Today!
Visit Windermere at…
Learn About Our Foundation…
- How Reliable Are Home Valuation Tools? October 15, 2018What’s your home worth? It seems like a simple question, but finding that answer is more complicated than it might seem. Sites like Zillow, Redfin, Eppraisal, and others have built-in home valuation tools that make it seem easy, but how accurate are they? And which one do you believe if you get three different answers? […]
- Stay Safe While Selling Your Home With Our Seller’s Checklist October 12, 2018Staying organized while uprooting your life and moving from one home to another can feel impossible. Not only are you trying to get the best financial return on your investment, but you might also be working on a tight deadline. There’s also the pressure to keep your home clean and organized at all times for […]
- How Glass Design Can Help Reflect the Best of Your Home October 11, 2018Glass has been a key component of home design for style and function for thousands of years. The versatility of glass is such that nearly every single modern home constructed utilizes glass in some way, shape, or form. But there’s no need to settle for simply including glass window panes and calling it good. Whether […]